We are excited to have partnered with Exchange4Media for the 2nd edition of the Streaming Media Conference-e4m Play 2021 which was held virtually on Wednesday, 12th May 2021.
The event was a great success with more than 25 esteemed speakers from the most influential brands in the OTT Business and 400+ attendees from top brands & agencies.
e4m Streaming Media Conference held in-depth discussions on opportunities, industry challenges & possible solutions. From talent to content studios, production houses, brand curators to streaming / OTT Platforms, the conference saw a congregation of the best and most influential in the business.
Key Topics of Discussion:
- The dynamics & diversity of OTT content
- Unleashing the potential of advertising on OTT
- Has OTT democratised creativity and stardom?
- How is technology shaping the future of streaming?
- Driving the Indian OTT Industry
Aditi Olemann, Co-Founder & Head of Marketing, Myelin Foundry chaired the session titled, “How is technology shaping the future of streaming?” on a panel from 4.15 pm to 4.50 pm. (see below)
The panel included:
- Aditi Olemann, Co-Founder & Head of Marketing, Myelin Foundry ( Session Chair )
- Lokesh Chauhan, Chief Technology Officer, ErosNow
- Pankaj Kedia, Managing Director-Emerging Markets, Dolby Laboratories
- Rohit Tikmany, Head of Product and Growth, Viacom18 Digital Ventures
- Sidd Mantri, Senior Vice President-Product, MX Player
Please watch a replay of this event below: